At 135m, Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel. Capsules travel at a leisurely pace of 26cm per second, which is twice as fast as a tortoise sprinting. The 32 capsules on the London Eye are representative of the 32 London boroughs.
Your London Eye rotation takes around 30 minutes and your Ticket includes entry to the 4D Cinema Experience located at the back of the Ticket Office, and can be enjoyed before or after your Coca-Cola London Eye experience.
Entrance to the Coca Cola London Eye + 4D Cinema Experience
Once you have selected your Thamesjet tickets, you will be given the option to add the attractions to your basket.
The Coca-Cola London Eye opens daily from 10am - 8.30pm.
Please check the London Eye opening times prior to arrival.
• Thamesjet departs from Westminster Pier. Please check booking widget for sailing times.
• Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
• For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.)
• Life jackets and waterproof clothing will be provided for your Thamesjet
• Everything you need to know for your Thamesjet Experience and your safety click here.
Coca-Cola London Eye ticket is valid for one Standard Admission within 48 hours of issue date.
You will receive an e-ticket for your Thamesjet BUT your attraction ticket/s can be collected when you check in for your Thamesjet from our waiting room at boarding point F.