Millions and millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds since they first opened over 200 years ago and it remains just as popular as it ever was. There are many reasons for this enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity.
With 14 interactive areas, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz, glamour and incredible history with more than 300 stunning wax figures, a behind-the-scenes look at how the sculptors work, ride in a taxi and relive the rich history of London.
Entrance to Madame Tussauds
Once you have selected your Thamesjet tickets, you will be given the option to add the attractions to your basket.
Monday - Sunday 9.30am - 17.30pm
Please check the Madame Tussauds opening times prior to your arrival.
• Thamesjet departs from Westminster Pier. Please check booking widget for sailing times.
• Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
• For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.)
• Life jackets and waterproof clothing will be provided for your Thamesjet
• Everything you need to know for your Thamesjet Experience and your safety click here.
*Madame Tussauds ticket is valid for use within 48 hours of issue date
You will receive an e-ticket for your Thamesjet BUT your attraction ticket/s can be collected when you check in for your Thamesjet from our waiting room at boarding point F.