At a height of up to 800ft or 244m, the View from the Shard offer spectacular views over London for up to 40 miles. Guests embark in high-speed ‘kaleidoscopic’ lifts to ascend to the first triple-height viewing platform on Level 69. Ascending to Level 72, the open-air viewing gallery, guests can gaze up to the very top of the building as the shards of glass that form the spire disappear into the sky. Exposed to the elements, you can take in the atmosphere and sounds of the city.
Your ticket includes:
Entrance to the view from the Shard
Book your package:
Once you have selected your Thamesjet RUSH tickets, you will be given the option to add one of the great packages to your basket. - your basket value will update accordingly.
Monday - Sunday 09:00 - 20:30.
Please check The View from The Shard opening times prior to arrival.
• Thamesjet departs from Westminster Pier. Please check booking widget for sailing times.
• Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
• For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.)
• Life jackets and waterproof clothing will be provided for your Thamesjet
• Everything you need to know for your Thamesjet Experience and your safety click here.
The View from the Shard ticket is valid for use within 72 hours of issue date.
You will receive an e-ticket for your Thamesjet BUT your attraction ticket/s can be collected when you check in or on the day of your Thamesjet from our waiting room at boarding point F - Westminster Pier.